Etching on Glassware

I LOVE the possibilities with Glass etching!  It is a great way to personalize your glass baking dishes so everyone knows whose it is, but also, to be creative and fun.

The process is EASY and can be done in 15 minutes or so -- quick enough to make the wedding gift you bought a LOT nicer and not make you husband annoyed (don't ask me how I know that!)

Steps: 1. Decide on the name you want on your glass dish, and pick font and size (color doesn't matter, you peel the vinyl off) When I create the vinyl, I do it so it is backward, so from the front of the plate, you can read the name.

2. Place the vinyl where you want it on your baking dish:


3. Peel off transfer tape. You can see here that the name is backward

4. Apply the "Armour Etch"


5. Spread it around evenly

6. The Hardest Part -- WAIT 5 minutes
7. Now rinse with water

8. Dry it well and peel off vinyl


Done-- now everyone knows your bakeware


Go to my Etsy Shop to order custom vinyl designs for your glass bake ware and dishes.

Etching on glassware is a great activity for Super Saturday or other group craft.

Remember . . .

Comments