Signature Frame

Some of my kids friends are getting married {auuggghhh!  that means I'M getting old enough to have one married!} and we had a shower for one of my daughter's GOOD friends.

We wanted to give her something that she could use to strengthen her marriage {what marriage doesn't need strengthening?} so we made her this cute frame that we all signed.


It was really easy to make. You'll need a wooden frame, foam core, spray adhesive, one piece of plain card stock, one piece of decorative paper, a photo and vinyl lettering & curly vines.  You can get most of it at craft stores, and the vinyl from ME!  


I painted the frame:


I spray glued a plain piece of card stock to a piece of foam core that I had cut 12" x 12".  


Then, I tore a decorative piece of paper to act as the mat:


Spray glued the picture to the mat (I trimmed it to be a square)  and the mat to the plain card stock and put it all in the frame.

I added some vinyl lettering and curly vines to the frame to finish it off.
At the shower each guest added some suggestions for Cole & Taleena to have a great marriage.


Pretty.  Easy.  Great Memories.

E-mail me if you would like some lettering, vines, or any other vinyl at lorene{at}yourvinylgraphics{dot}com
Remember . . . .

Comments