2012 Mutual Theme Chapsick Labels


I am so sorry that it is already 2012 ad I am just barely getting my 2012 Mutual Theme chapstick labels finished!  The design has been done for a while, but I have a hard time getting on the computer when my whole family is home from school. {Sheepish grin}


I love the new theme and I have designed this label trying to incorporate the feeling that the scripture inspires in me.  Shining as an example of Jesus Christ and being a light to the world are sometimes hard to do. May this help you remember to do the little things each day as you 'arise and shine forth'.


Individual Links are here






Click here for the Blue file







Click here for the Green file








Click here for the Pink file






Click here for the Purple file











Click here for the Yellow file





















Click here for the Red file









Click here for the Black file

Click here for a tutorial on HOW I COVERED MY CHAPSTICK.  




If you would rather BUY these, check out my ETSY shop!

Remember . . .

Comments

Kel said…
Thank you so much! These will work great for our New Beginings! Also, the link for the blue label does not work, but the other ones do. Thanks again!
Lorene said…
Thanks Kel for the heads-up. Hopefully the link is fixed now, so print all you want!
tiffrigby said…
These are darling! Can you tell me what kind of chapstick you used?
Thanks so much!
Lorene said…
I just use 'CHAPSTICK' brand. It works great! You can probably use any brand that is the same size.
Emily Strebe said…
These are great could you make an orange and a gold one so we have all the Value colors?
Lorene said…
Great idea, Emily~ I wonder why I didn't think of that! I'll work on it today :)
Emily said…
These are adorable and super easy! Thanks for sharing your brillance!
Gina said…
Thanks so much for all your work to share these! I am making them for my YW and wondering what kind of paper you use to print them on?
Lorene said…
Thanks for all of your comments! Gina~I just print them on REGULAR printer paper and cut them out and "laminate" them with clear shipping tape. It is really easy & Looks great! Good luck :)
Anonymous said…
Why do you peel the label off the chapstick? Is it possible to place the label over the existing label so as to not break the seal?
Lorene said…
I have just peeled off the label because it seems better. If you don't break the seal, there will be a covering over part of the cap, then when you take it off, it might disturb the label you just put on. I've never tried anything different, but if you do, I would love some feedback. Thanks~