Getting Started


I'm finally a blogger! I'm so excited to be able to show and write about my favorite hobby.


I have a company called "Express Yourself!" I make vinyl signs, banners, car graphics, etc. Mostly, I love making things for people to put in their homes. Tiles, wooden boards, right on the wall. It makes me smile every time I finish something. I love vinyl!

My web site is getting near completion. Yeah! I'll finally have a way for people to see my graphics, especially the ones that only I have. I'm hoping to be done by the weekend, but maybe that expectation is a little high.

Here is one of my favorite graphics I have. He's a little frog to go on the back window of your car, or you could put him on a tile, mirror or other window.













I LOVE this saying. I makes you think that
maybe we don't know what's best for us!








I love this frame and the saying!


Comments