We Believe Clocks


I was getting a little annoyed every Sunday, because I didn't have a clock in my classroom.  The class of Valiant 8 children who use the same class room as I do, would be ready to come in & I still thought I had 10 minutes left.  My Bishop told me to go ahead and buy a clock, so I did {I might have done it without his permission, but I'm glad I didn't have to}

The clock choices were all a little 'blah' at my store, but I thought I might  be able to remedy that.  I pulled out my ruler and decided on "We Believe" in a half circle with some flowers beneath.


Just un-screw the back and pull out the back, then line up the vinyl how you want it.  Easy, quick, cute, cheap.  Just what I like!


Didn't it turn out so cute?  The rest of the presidency thought so too, so I 'spruced up' the clocks we already had.  For those of you who are looking closely--that is why there are 2 different kinds :)


If you'd like to BUY this check out my ETSY shop!

And Remember  . . . 

Comments