Photo Wall

My favorite wall in my home is this one:


Every year, after I take down all of my Christmas decorations, I re-arrange it and put up some new lettering with a group of pictures . . .  Sometimes I know EXACTLY what I want, and other years, I flounder--trying to get something JUST RIGHT for MY family.


This year, I discovered pinterest and my friend {thanks Tayler!} posted this photo . . .
I LOVED it and knew I had to {sorta} re-create it.  Of course, my frames are white, my photo isn't as clear (why?) and my photos are different, but I {secretly} like mine more . . . it COULD have something to do with WHO is in the photos {smile}. . . 


What do YOU think?  I would love to hear comments {or suggestions} in the comment space below.




The only problem is, I love it SO MUCH, I have no idea what to do next year :)

If you would like to order something similar, you can, check out my ETSY Shop or e-mail me at lorene(at)yourvinylgraphics(dot)com

Remember . . . 

Comments